Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Favorites!

I can't believe it's just now Friday.  I was ready for this Friday about two days ago.  Quick recap of the week: long work days catching up from when I was out with strep throat, undisclosed drama, and a kidney infection.  Evidently kidney infections can follow strep throat.  Seriously?  There was a phrase I read on a blog recently that really speaks to me: We are THAT family.  Thing after thing after thing, right?  My body is not happy with some of the changes that I've been making in diet/exercise/stress management and I need to push through it to figure out how to make me healthy and whole again.

However here are my Friday Favorites that helped me get through this week:

Crunchy curls that are made from Lentils and potatos....I am so addicted and you get so many more a serving size than chips:


Favorite video for the week??  Who loves you baby?  OBAMA!  An infinite playlist of Obama's responses to people's I LOVE YOU shouts...which are actually "I LOVE YOU BACK".  If this doesn't make your day, I'm not sure what will.

Last but not least is my new bag.  I've all over the place during the day....work, lunch, gym, church some nights, VT events and even finding the time to hang out with or make friends.  I was carrying like 69 bags around everywhere and half the time couldn't find what I needed from place to place (oh i want to put my hair back -- oh thats in my gym bag.  gosh its cold i need a sweater -- oh thats on my desk at work).  I was turned onto the company Thirty-One right before I left DC and it's much bigger down south.  Probably because Southerns really love monogramming and I think it's starting to rub off on me.  Here is a picture of the bag style that I got but with my monogram in pale pink:


 Keep me in your thoughts and prayers the next few days that I'll get healthy and stay that way.

1 comment:

  1. Get better, woman.

    Also, wanna read my dad's blog? He's funny. (http://raymondbikes.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete