Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Daylight Savings Time Wins Again.

Daylight Savings Time - 2 Megan - 0

That's right Internet.  I am 2 for 2 on days late to work after Daylight Savings Time.  The cycle has been going like this:

11pm - I really should go to bed now.  OMFG - Is that Jersey Shore on again?  Well I'll just watch it in bed and probably fall asleep.  [why was JERZATHON on this weekend?  Did MTV want the world to stop?] 

12pm - Oh that Snooki.  She's a riot.  I probably should make a better attempt to fall asleep.  Oh crap, what did the cat get into?  It sounds like she just broke something.  [side note, it was my ceramic crab that she broke and now I'll be supergluing tiny crab legs back on.  stop wondering why I own a ceramic crab and start wondering why you don't.]

1am - Usually asleep....or enjoying a snack.

6am - Alarm clock goes off.  Oh man it's so dark.  It's really like 5am "my time" [my birthday is when we 'fall back' and shall henceforth be called 'my time'].  I'll just hit snooze.

7:30am - OH NO!  I didn't hit snooze.  I turned my clock off.  Time to do the mad-shower-brush-teeth-make-lunch run out the door.  Rinse and repeat.

In other news, I feel a lot better and am so appreciative of all of my Atlanta friends that checked on me.  Being sick in a new city away from family and friends really sucks but my new friends really came through on offering to do things for me and help me out.  I need to work on being more like them...this is more like how I would be:

1 comment:

  1. Aww Megan I love your posts.. makes me laugh :) This is Jenn Jung btw.

    ReplyDelete