Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy (Belated) Birthday Laurel!!

Many of my favorite people are having a birthday this week!  But of all these favorites, only Laurel has tolerated my nonsense since 1999.  This nonsense may or may not have included marching band, begging for her to braid my hair on a moving bus (why did she always say yes?!), math class, boy drama, vacations with my crazy family, more boy drama, taking shots until someone pukes, road trips, way too much boy drama, and even bingo!  Laurel, you're awesome and so I'd like to publicly wish you a happy birthday since I can't be in Maryland to celebrate!!! 

I tried to find some embarassing pictures of us from "back in the day" --- remember mulch sales in high school?!  we were literally selling dirt.  oh, memories. --- but it was during B.C.P. (before camera phones) so I don't have electronic copies unless I want to go through old scrapbooks and take pictures with my iPhone.  Luckily for everyone, I was more focused on getting Starbucks this morning instead of reliving high school (read: crying).

1 comment: