Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

One Year in Atlanta (part 2)

Shortly before I moved to Atlanta, I had the following conversation:

"I'm moving to Atlanta"
"Really?  Why?"
"I took this great new job!"
"Have you ever been to Atlanta?"
"I've flown through the airport..that counts!"

I honestly had no idea what to expect.  Ok, that's a total lie.  This is what I expected:

source:  http://www.movies-wallpapers.net/Movies/Atl/Atl-12.jpg 
Luckily for me, Atlanta offered more than just it's name to this (terrible) movie.
If you're looking to visit Atlanta (or are planning a staycation) and are looking for ideas, here are some things I really enjoyed:

6.  Catch a Braves game (especially if they are playing the Nationals)!
10.  Visiting ME!  :)


1 comment:

  1. I see that you have Callaway Gardens (which is beautiful btw) but you are missing the Atlanta Botanical Garden. Please note that we are not friends for the next week. I hope you learn a lesson from this experience young lady!!!

    ReplyDelete